Monday, February 1, 2010

Tila Tequila

Vitals

Age: 28
Birthday: October 24, 1981

BIO

Tila Tequila got famous via MySpace and used this fame pose for Playboy and Penthouse.

She's also starred in the aptly named MTV reality dating show, A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila. It will be back for a third season after the first two winners conveniently didn't work out.

This vixen plays for both teams if you know what we mean. We are saying she'll make love to a man or a woman.

She's also taken credit for the legality of gay marriage in California because her reality show made people comfortable with same-sex relationships. Makes perfect sense to us.

In 2009, Tila tried to at least use her quasi bisexuality for a good cause: she came out in favor of gay marriage in California.

In September of the same year, Tequila made national news by accusing NFL star and boyfriend Shawn Merriman of choking and assulting her. She then got engaged to girlfriend Casey Johnson, who tragically passed away in early 2010.

Tila has used that incidet to garner fame and lie about being pregnant. She seems to be a terrible, troubled, pathetic individual.


Tilla's Quote

 
" I definitely want to adopt a boy."


" I want to make at least another billion dollars before I adopt children so I can just focus on them. Like, just move to an island and give them everything."

" I just go with my feelings. If one day you are into someone and the next day, you meet someone else that you are into, just go with what your heart wants. There is no rules. I follow my heart."

" It's great that people are able to marry each other whether you are gay or straight."

" There are no games. It’s true what they say about lesbians: you meet and then the next day you move in together."

" I have decided that I do not want to do A Shot at Love Season 3 because I feel like this show doesn't fully represent who I am as a regular person."

" I've been going to sleep lonely for 26 years so it is something I have adapted to and learned to make the best of. Hopefully one day that will change."

" Love is important to me, and being able to share it with someone special is even better. Maybe I should stop looking and that's when it will happen!"

" Tila Tequila [after being rejected by Kristy Morgan]: I feel humiliated."

 
" A great kiss, which I've had on my show, consists of a lot of exploding passion and just that tension that's been building up...It's like you've been waiting so long to kiss this person, and then you finally let it out, and it's like, 'Oh my God.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails