Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Audrina Patridge

Vitals

Full Name: Audrina Cathleen Patridge
Birthplace: Yorba Linda, California
Age: 24
Birthday: May 9, 1985

BIO
Audrina Patridge stars on The Hills. Maybe you recognize Audrina Patridge from that show ... or from those hot nude pics that surfaced online in March 2008. Or perhaps both.

Anyway, time for a little background info.

Born and raised in Yorba Linda, Ca., in (yes) Orange County, Audrina Patridge got on our nerves at first, as we thought she was kinda phony and plastic looking, but we came around eventually as she and Lauren Conrad became roommates.

Needless to say, we'll take Audrina Patridge over Heidi Montag. But soon enough, Audrina and LC had their own problems. Eventually, Audrina moved out of Lauren's guest house. Oh well. She got her own house and that's probably for the best!

Audrina has a job at Epic Records, as shown on The Hills, but aspires to be an actress and model as well.

Audrina Patridge is once again with that ass Justin-Bobby, having dated Shannon Leto, Brian Drolet, Tal Cooperman, Corey Bohan and who knows how many other dudes.

She has two sisters, Samantha and Casey Patridge. Casey just had a baby with her fiance and has many tattoos!

In March 2008, Audrina became the subject of scandal when naked pics of her were leaked online (as we mentioned earlier). She admitted that they were, in fact, Audrina Patridge nude photos and that she had tried out for Playboy at age 19. Sure. We bet they were "leaked" accidentally. Mmm hmm.

They were hot, though, that's for damn sure.

Hopefully she can rise above the scandal (or use it to her advantage if that's what she's after) and go back to being the good friend we know on The Hills.

Audrina Patridge is also trying to start a movie career. With the amount of raw talent (read: cleavage) she brings to the table, she'll get plenty of roles!

Audria's Quote

 
"  It's best to have your own personal space until you consider marriage or are really in a serious relationship, and marriage for me right now is out of the question."


" Audrina Patridge: [Heidi and Lauren] really don't like each other, but I'm friends with both of them. When we hang out, I don't talk about the other. I'm like Switzerland."

" The producers try to get me to persuade guys I'm interested in to be on it. If the paparazzi shoot me out on a date and it's not on the show, it makes the show look fake. If the guy won't do it, I'll just be like, 'This isn't a good time.' And I'll start dating someone else."


" Whenever our show is not airing, there are always rumors and assumptions made, but when the show starts airing, everyone will get back on track."


" Once you are married, you're married."


" I am not an attention whore. I’m not going to release naked photos of myself just to get attention. I’d rather get different attention and be respected."


" Audrina Patridge: [Justin has] always been there for me, and he still is."

" We're still friends... We're not as close as we used to be [because] we all have our own things going."


" Audrina Patridge [to Lauren Conrad]: Everything was fine when it was just me and you living together, and...[with] Lo in the picture, you're distant from me."

" Audrina Patridge [on snagging a movie role]: [The role is] giving me the chance to show people [what I can do]. This is why I moved to L.A."



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails